Checklist for Project Continuation
This document helps project managers to decide at any milestone during the course of a software project whether the project should be continued, e.g. whether the project should enter the next phase.
- Have all input criteria for the milestone been complied?
- Have all output criteria been complied?
- Have the results been verified and accepted by quality assurance?
- Have the results been verified and accepted by the customer?
- Have the project plans been updated?
- Have correcting actions been defined, if there are any deviations between the planned and the actual results?
- Have the resources needed for continuing and finishing the project (or the next phase) been committed?
- Are there any issues or concerns for continuing the project?