This checklist contains general aspects that should be considered when managing a software project.
- Have all responsibilities been defined?
- Is the customer sufficiently informed about the progress of the project?
- Are there any problems with the customer's personnel?
- Have you informed the customer about your deputy?
- Is there a back-up position for every key position of the project?
- Are there any agreements with the customer that are not documented in the project folder?
- Are all members of the project sufficiently informed about the project?
- Are status reports created regularly?
- Is there any trouble between the members of the project?
- Are there any standards for project management? Are these standards applied?