Checklist for Review Reports
The review report is the formal verification of the review meeting and its findings. It should have the following constituents:
- Date, time and place of review session
- Preparation time spent
- List of used documents
- Review agreement
- Summary of reasons for this agreement
- Name and signature of each participant
- List of findings
Findings in the reference documents should be recorded separately.
- in the product: all positive and negative findings concerning the reviewed document.
- in the reference documents: all negative findings concerning the underlying documents, valid guidelines and review checklists.
The moderator has to make sure that the review report is signed by the whole review team.