Abteilung Programmiersprachen und Übersetzerbau
Concepts of Modern Programming Languages (2V + 1Ü)
- Lecture Friday 14:00 - 15:30 V38.02
- Exercises Friday 15:45 - 17:15 V38.02 (biweekly)
- Exercises Tuesday 9:45 - 11:15 V38.03 (biweekly)
- Exercises Wednesday 14:00 - 15:30 0.124 (biweekly)
Please note that the latest information regarding the exam dates can be found here.
A note about the general exercise structure is available [PDF].
The registration for exercise groups is in progress. The link to the registration page is as follows:
In order to be able to access the page, please enter concepts as user name and the password you received in the lecture on October 26, 2012 as password.
Please note that some content is in German only, you are therefore advised to use the translation key [PDF].
The lecture notes are available (via the internal network only). The additional OOP-slides can be found here (internal network only). All kinds of comments and improvements are welcome.
The printed version can also be bought from the Kopierlädle.
|Sheet 1|| |
November 9, 2012
|Sheet 2|| |
November 16, 2012
|Sheet 3||November 30, 2012 |
December 4, 2012
|Sheet 4||December 14, 2012 |
December 18, 2012
|Sheet 5||January 18, 2013 |
January 15, 2013
|Sheet 6||February 1, 2013 |
January 29, 2013
Lecture on fundamental concepts in and design of programming languages.
- Michael L. Scott: Programming Language Pragmatics, 3rd ed. -- Morgan Kaufmann, 2009
- Robert W. Sebesta: Concepts of Programming Languages, 9th ed. -- Addison-Wesley, 2009
- David A. Watt: Programming Language Design Concepts, John Wiley & Sons, 2004
- Ben-Ari, M.: Understanding Programming Languages, Wiley, 1996
- Sethi, Ravi: Programming Languages - Concepts and Constructs
- Ghezzi, C. and M. Jazayeri: Programming Language Concepts