Abteilung Programmiersprachen und Übersetzerbau
Bauhaus Toolkit Download Area
- Free license for academic use: Please fill out a request for an Academic License, sign it and send it to fax number +49-711-685-88380 (Professor Plödereder, Universität Stuttgart). The license period is usually limited to one year but may be extended upon your request.
- Fast reply:
For a quick processing of your request you can additionally send a short email with your name and address or the filled out license request to the following email address:
bauhaus-support at iste.uni-stuttgart.de
- Click here to download binaries of the Bauhaus Toolsuite
You will need a password to enter the download area. This is sent to you after your successful registration.
- Microsoft Windows
- Sun Solaris
A guided tour through Bauhaus as a set of HTML pages highlighting the main capabilities of the Bauhaus toolkit is available online. Part of this guided tour are automatically generated web pages showing detailed information on a program under analysis.
- Guided tour in tar archive compressed with gzip (7.5 MB)
- Guided tour in zip archive (7.9 MB)
- Guided tour in tar archive compressed with gzip (excluding points-to and side-effect information for concepts) (5.7 MB)
- Guided tour in zip archive (excluding points-to and side-effect information for concepts) (5.7 MB)
Academic Contact / Commercial Contact
- Click here