- Software Architecture
- Software Maintenance and Evolution
- Service-Based Systems, Service-Oriented Architecture, Microservices
- Software Quality Assurance, Maintainability Metrics
- Design Patterns
- J. Bogner, J. Fritzsch, S. Wagner, and A. Zimmermann, “Limiting Technical Debt with Maintainability Assurance – An Industry Survey on Used Techniques and Differences with Service- and Microservice-Based Systems,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Technical Debt (TechDebt’18), Gothenburg, Sweden, 2018.
- J. Bogner, A. Zimmermann, and S. Wagner, “Analyzing the Relevance of SOA Patterns for Microservice-Based Systems,” in Proceedings of the 10th Central European Workshop on Services and their Composition (ZEUS’18), Dresden, Germany, 2018, pp. 9--16.
- A. Zimmermann, R. Schmidt, K. Sandkuhl, D. Jugel, J. Bogner, and M. Möhring, “Decision-Controlled Digitization Architecture for Internet of Things and Microservices,” in Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, vol. 73, 2018, pp. 82--92.
- J. Bogner, S. Wagner, and A. Zimmermann, “Automatically measuring the maintainability of service- and microservice-based systems,” in Proceedings of the 27th International Workshop on Software Measurement and 12th International Conference on Software Process and Product Measurement on - IWSM Mensura ’17, New York, New York, USA, 2017, pp. 107--115.
- J. Bogner, S. Wagner, and A. Zimmermann, “Towards a practical maintainability quality model for service-and microservice-based systems,” in Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Software Architecture Companion Proceedings - ECSA ’17, New York, New York, USA, 2017, vol. 3, pp. 195--198.
- A. Zimmermann, R. Schmidt, K. Sandkuhl, D. Jugel, J. Bogner, and M. Möhring, “Multi-perspective Digitization Architecture for the Internet of Things,” in Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, vol. 263, 2017, pp. 289--298.
- A. Zimmermann, R. Schmidt, K. Sandkuhl, D. Jugel, J. Bogner, and M. Mohring, “Decision Management for Micro-Granular Digital Architecture,” in 2017 IEEE 21st International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Workshop (EDOCW), 2017, pp. 29--38.
- J. Bogner and A. Zimmermann, “Towards Integrating Microservices with Adaptable Enterprise Architecture,” in 2016 IEEE 20th International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Workshop (EDOCW), 2016, pp. 1--6.
- A. Zimmermann et al., “Decision Case Management for Digital Enterprise Architectures with the Internet of Things,” in Intelligent Decision Technologies 2016: Proceedings of the 8th KES International Conference on Intelligent Decision Technologies (KES-IDT 2016) -- Part II, vol. 57, I. Czarnowski, M. A. Caballero, J. R. Howlett, and C. L. Jain, Eds. Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2016, pp. 27--37.
- A. Zimmermann, D. Jugel, K. Sandkuhl, R. Schmidt, J. Bogner, and S. Kehrer, “Multi-perspective Decision Management for Digitization Architecture and Governance,” in 20th IEEE International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference (EDOC), 2016, pp. 174--181.
- J. Bogner and A. Zimmermann, “Adaptable Digital Enterprise Architecture with Microservices,” in Proceedings of the 10th Advanced Summer School on Service Oriented Computing, 2016, pp. 59--61.
- A. Zimmermann, J. Bogner, R. Schmidt, D. Jugel, C. Schweda, and M. Möhring, “Digital enterprise architecture with micro-granular systems and services,” in CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2016, vol. 1684.
- J. Bogner, C. Dehner, T. Vincon, and I. Petrov, “Real time charging database benchmarking,” in Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications &Services - iiWAS ’15, New York, New York, USA, 2015, pp. 1--5.
Justus Bogner holds a B.Sc. in Applied Computer Science from Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Stuttgart, Germany, and a M.Sc. in Services Computing from Reutlingen University of Applied Sciences, Germany. He is currently a PhD student in the cooperative doctoral program "Services Computing" at the Herman Hollerith Center (HHC) in Boeblingen, a joint initiative between Stuttgart University and Reutlingen University of Applied Sciences. He also works as an operations software engineer at DXC Technology (part-time). His research interests are in the area of software engineering and software architecture for long-living Service- and Microservice-Based Systems, specifically their sustainable maintenance and evolution.
- 2018/07: Tobias Boceck, Matthias Popp, Dennis Tschechlov - Towards an Understanding of Bad Smells and Antipatterns in Service- and Microservice-Based Systems, Fachstudie (Master)
- 2018/06: Gerhard Breul - Scenario-Based Modifiability Evaluation of Service-Based Systems: Tool Support for Lightweight Scenario Templates, Bachelorthesis
- 2018/05: Martin Kenzler, Kennjy Marte, Jingxi Zhang - Towards Generic Tool Support for Service-Based Maintainability Metrics, Fachstudie (Bachelor)
- 2018/04: Aretina Iazzolino, Philipp Meyer, Daniel Quack - Analyzing the Impact of Service-Oriented Patterns on Maintainability, Fachstudie (Master)
- 2018/04: Kai Chen - Automatically Analyzing the Maintainability of Services via OpenAPI Specifications, Bachelorthesis
- 2017/12: Bhupendra Choudhary - Comparing Service Orientation and Object Orientation: A Case Study on Structural Benefits and Maintainability, Masterthesis
- 2017/11: Oliver Ferch, Urim Limani, Alexander Völker - Applying a Maintainability Quality Model for Service-Based Systems: A Case Study, Fachstudie (Bachelor)
- 2017/09: Jonas Fritzsch - From Monolithic Applications to Microservices: Guidance on Refactoring Techniques and Result Evaluation, Masterthesis
- 2016/06: Janis Köhr - Benutzeroberflächen in Microservice Umgebungen: Evaluation von Konzepten für die Integration einer GUI im Microservice Umfeld, Masterthesis