+49 711 685-88206
+49 711 685-88380
By appointment. If it's short just come by
- Summarizing online communication channels
- Tutorials for application software
- D. Kulesz, V. Käfer, and S. Wagner, “Spreadsheet Guardian: An Approach for Protecting Semantic Correctness throughout the Evolution of Spreadsheets.,” Journal of Software: Evolution and Process, 2018.
- V. Käfer, “Summarizing Software Engineering Communication Artifacts from Different Sources,” in Proceedings of the 2017 11th Joint Meeting on Foundations of Software Engineering, Paderborn, Germany, 2017, pp. 1038--1041.
- D. Kulesz, V. Käfer, and S. Wagner, “How Spreadsheet Users Maintain Unknown Spreadsheets,” Proc. 4th International Workshop on Software Engineering Methods in Spreadsheets (SEMS’17), 2017.
- V. Käfer, D. Kulesz, and S. Wagner, “What Is the Best Way For Developers to Learn New Software Tools? An Empirical Comparison Between a Text and a Video Tutorial,” Programming Journal, vol. 1, no. 2, 2017.
- S. Getir, L. Grunske, C. K. Bernasko, V. Käfer, T. Sanwald, and M. Tichy, “CoWolf - a generic framework for multi-view co-evolution and evaluation of models,” in Theory and practice of model transformations, 2015, no. 9152, pp. 34–40.
- Quality ensurance for practical computer science
- Member of the admission commitee for the master studies in software engineering
- Administrator of experiment equipment