+49 711 685 88253
When the door is open.
Nadine Koch investigates the didactics of artificial intelligences as a part of the AISA project.
- Koch, N., Huber, J., Lohmann, J., Cipora, K., Butz, M. V., & Nuerk, H.-C. (2023). Mental Number Representations Are Spatially Mapped Both by Their Magnitudes and Ordinal Positions. Collabra: Psychology, 9(1), Article 1. https://doi.org/10.1525/collabra.67908
- Koch, N., Lohmann, J., Butz, M. V., & Nuerk, H.-C. (2021). Embodied Magnitude Processing: On the Relation Between the SNARC Effect and Perceived Reachability (Registered Report: in principal acceptance). Journal of Numerical Cognition.
University of Stuttgart
Summer term 2023:
- Seminar Consolidation of the introduction to the didactics of computer science (Vertiefung zur Einführung in die Didaktik der Informatik): organizer and supervisor
Winter term 2022/2023:
- Programming and Software Development (Programmierung und Softwareentwicklung): Co-organizer and head of tutors
Tutor at the Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen:
(from winter term 2015 to summer term 2017 and summer term 2019)
- Research methods in psychology
- Computer-supported methods
Nadine Koch studied Psychology and Cognitive Science at the Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen. During this time, she collaborated in different research teams in the areas of modal and amodal cognition (numerical cognition), knowledge space theory, cognitive modelling and symptom checker apps.
More details can be found on her LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadine-koch-0571431b2/