- J. Walter, S. Eismann, J. Grohmann, D. Okanovic, and S. Kounev, “Tools for Declarative Performance Engineering,” in Companion of the 2018 ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering, ICPE 2018, Berlin, Germany, April 09-13, 2018, 2018, pp. 53--56. doi: 10.1145/3185768.3185777.
- T. Pitakrat, D. Okanovic, A. van Hoorn, and L. Grunske, “Architecture-Aware Online Failure Prediction for Distributed Software Systems,” in Software Engineering und Software Management 2018, Fachtagung des GI-Fachbereichs Softwaretechnik, SE 2018, 5.-9. März 2018, Ulm, Germany., 2018, vol. P-279, pp. 121--122. [Online]. Available: https://dl.gi.de/20.500.12116/16331
- T. Pitakrat, D. Okanovic, A. van Hoorn, and L. Grunske, “Hora: Architecture-aware online failure prediction,” Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 137, pp. 669--685, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.jss.2017.02.041.
- C. Heger, A. van Hoorn, D. Okanovic, S. Siegl, C. Vögele, and A. Wert, “diagnoseIT: Expertengestützte automatische Diagnose von Performance-Probleme in Enterprise-Anwendungen (Abschlussbericht),” CoRR, vol. abs/1802.00056, 2018, [Online]. Available: http://arxiv.org/abs/1802.00056
- C. Heger, A. van Hoorn, M. Mann, and D. Okanovic, “Application Performance Management: State of the Art and Challenges for the Future,” in Proceedings of the 8th ACM/SPEC on International Conference on Performance Engineering, ICPE 2017, L’Aquila, Italy, April 22-26, 2017, 2017, pp. 429--432. doi: 10.1145/3030207.3053674.
- J. Walter, D. Okanovic, and S. Kounev, “Mapping of Service Level Objectives to Performance Queries,” in Companion Proceedings of the 8th ACM/SPEC on International Conference on Performance Engineering, ICPE 2017, L’Aquila, Italy, April 22-26, 2017, 2017, pp. 197--202. doi: 10.1145/3053600.3053646.
- T. Angerstein, D. Okanovic, C. Heger, A. van Hoorn, A. Kovacevic, and T. Kluge, “Many Flies in One Swat: Automated Categorization of Performance Problem Diagnosis Results,” in Proceedings of the 8th ACM/SPEC on International Conference on Performance Engineering, ICPE 2017, L’Aquila, Italy, April 22-26, 2017, 2017, pp. 341--344. doi: 10.1145/3030207.3030242.
- P. Keck, A. van Hoorn, D. Okanovic, T. Pitakrat, and T. F. Düllmann, “Antipattern-Based Problem Injection for Assessing Performance and Reliability Evaluation Techniques,” in 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering Workshops, ISSRE Workshops 2016, Ottawa, ON, Canada, October 23-27, 2016, 2016, pp. 64--70. doi: 10.1109/ISSREW.2016.36.
- J. Walter, A. van Hoorn, H. Koziolek, D. Okanovic, and S. Kounev, “Asking ‘What’?, Automating the ‘How’?: The Vision of Declarative Performance Engineering,” in Proceedings of the 7th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering, ICPE 2016, Delft, The Netherlands, March 12-16, 2016, 2016, pp. 91--94. doi: 10.1145/2851553.2858662.
- C. Heger, A. van Hoorn, D. Okanovic, S. Siegl, and A. Wert, “Expert-Guided Automatic Diagnosis of Performance Problems in Enterprise Applications,” in 12th European Dependable Computing Conference, EDCC 2016, Gothenburg, Sweden, September 5-9, 2016, 2016, pp. 185--188. doi: 10.1109/EDCC.2016.16.
- M. Blohm, S. Vogel, M. Pahlberg, J. Walter, and D. Okanovic, “Kieker4DQL: Declarative Performance Measurement,” Softwaretechnik-Trends, vol. 36, no. 4, Art. no. 4, 2016, [Online]. Available: http://pi.informatik.uni-siegen.de/stt/36\_4/./01\_Fachgruppenberichte/SSP2016/ssp-stt/09-Kieker4DQL:\_Declarative\_Performance\_Measurement.pdf
- T. Pitakrat, D. Okanovic, A. van Hoorn, and L. Grunske, “An Architecture-Aware Approach to Hierarchical Online Failure Prediction,” in 12th International ACM SIGSOFT Conference on Quality of Software Architectures, QoSA 2016, Venice, Italy, April 5-8, 2016, 2016, pp. 60--69. doi: 10.1109/QoSA.2016.16.
- D. Okanovic, A. van Hoorn, C. Heger, A. Wert, and S. Siegl, “Towards Performance Tooling Interoperability: An Open Format for Representing Execution Traces,” in Computer Performance Engineering - 13th European Workshop, EPEW 2016, Chios, Greece, October 5-7, 2016, Proceedings, 2016, vol. 9951, pp. 94--108. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-46433-6\_7.
- A. Beserminji, V. Vukobrat, B. Saric, and D. Okanovic, “Implementation of runtime pluginable system in JBoss application server,” in IEEE 5th International Conference on Consumer Electronics - Berlin, ICCE-Berlin 2015, Berlin, Germany, September 6-9, 2015, 2015, pp. 221--223. doi: 10.1109/ICCE-Berlin.2015.7391240.
- D. Okanovic and M. Vidakovic, “Evaluation of Alternative Instrumentation Frameworks,” in Proceedings of the Symposium on Software Performance: Joint Descartes/Kieker/Palladio Days, SoSP 2014, Stuttgart, Germany, November 26-28, 2014, 2014, vol. 2014/05, pp. 83--90. [Online]. Available: http://www.performance-symposium.org/fileadmin/user\_upload/palladio-conference/2014/papers/paper22.pdf
- D. Okanovic, M. Vidakovic, and Z. Konjovic, “Towards performance monitoring overhead reduction,” in IEEE 11th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Informatics, SISY 2013, Subotica, Serbia, September 26-28, 2013, 2013, pp. 135--140. doi: 10.1109/SISY.2013.6662557.
- D. Okanovic, A. van Hoorn, Z. Konjovic, and M. Vidakovic, “SLA-driven adaptive monitoring of distributed applications for performance problem localization,” Comput. Sci. Inf. Syst., vol. 10, no. 1, Art. no. 1, 2013, doi: 10.2298/CSIS110926037O.
Winter semester 2015/2016
- Requirements Engineering and Software-Architektur
- Selected Topics in Software Engineering: Software Quality Verification and Forecasting
Dušan Okanović is a postdoc research assistant at Reliable Software Systems at University of Stuttgart (Institute of Software Technology), Germany.
He received his PhD degree from University of Novi Sad, Serbia (2012), as well as MSc and BSc degrees (2006 and 2002). From 2002. he held teaching assistant position on Faculty of Technical Sciences at University of Novi Sad, and from 2013. he became assistant professor. He was also a guest lecturer on other universities in Serbia, teaching courses in various software engineering subjects. From 2015. he moved to University of Stuttgart.
His main research areas are software and performance engineering. He is interested in performance monitoring, management, analysis, as well as enterprise and web application design and development.
- Software performance engineering
- Performance monitoring
- Performance prediction
- Software development
- Enterprise systems
- Web development