+49 711 685-88555
Empirical software engineering and behavioral software engineering, both with a focus on program comprehension.
- J. Fritzsch, M. Wyrich, J. Bogner, and S. Wagner, “Résumé-Driven Development: A Definition and Empirical Characterization,” in 2021 IEEE/ACM 43rd International Conference on Software Engineering: Software Engineering in Society (ICSE-SEIS), 2021, pp. 19--28.
- M. Wyrich, A. Preikschat, D. Graziotin, and S. Wagner, “The Mind Is a Powerful Place: How Showing Code Comprehensibility Metrics Influences Code Understanding,” in 43rd International Conference of Software Engineering (ICSE 2021), 2021. [Online]. Available: https://arxiv.org/abs/2012.09590
- M. Muñoz Barón, M. Wyrich, and S. Wagner, “An Empirical Validation of Cognitive Complexity as a Measure of Source Code Understandability,” 2020. doi: 10.1145/3382494.3410636.
- M. Wyrich, R. Hebig, S. Wagner, and R. Scandariato, “Perception and Acceptance of an Autonomous Refactoring Bot,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence - Volume 1: ICAART, 2020, pp. 303–310. doi: 10.5220/0009168803030310.
- M. Wyrich and J. Bogner, “Towards an autonomous bot for automatic source code refactoring,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Bots in Software Engineering, 2019, pp. 24--28. doi: 10.1109/BotSE.2019.00015.
- M. Wyrich, D. Graziotin, and S. Wagner, “A theory on individual characteristics of successful coding challenge solvers,” PeerJ Computer Science, vol. 5, p. e173, 2019, doi: 10.7717/peerj-cs.173.
- M. Wyrich, I. Bogicevic, and S. Wagner, “Improving Communication in Scrum Teams,” in Product-Focused Software Process Improvement. PROFES 2017, 2017, vol. 10611, pp. 602–605. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-69926-4_50.