We have an open post-doc position in the Software Engineering group at the Institute of Software Technology. The position is fully compensated with the usual German TV-L 13. It is fixed for one year with the possibility of extension (funding pending).
We are looking for a person that fits into our current research profile but also extends it with new ideas. The position is open-topic in software engineering but interesting topics include
- Behavioural software engineering / human factors in software engineering
- Digitalisation and software engineering
- Software engineering for machine-learning and artifical-intelligence systems
- Software test and analysis
- Automotive software engineering
- Software systems safety
The Software Engineering group is an international team of researchers headed by Prof. Stefan Wagner. The research topics include software quality and quality assurance, requirements engineering, safety/security and agile/continuous software engineering.
We provide a very good research environment with funding for traveling and equipment as well as a lot of freedom to do interesting research.
- PhD or equivalent in a relevant topic
- Good publication record
Prof. Dr. Stefan Wagner
+49 711 68588455
Type of employment
|Institute / Institution||
Institute of Softwaretechnology
|Period of employment||
fixed, starting Monday, 1. June 2020
Monday, 4. May 2020 - 23:59