Are you a recent graduate or are you about to graduate in software engineering, computer science or a related area with a master's degree? Do you want to continue your education and are you passionate about research?
The empirical software engineering group is looking for you!
We have the TV-L E13 positions available for the following topics:
- Software engineering for AI-based systems (testing, visual analytics for MLOps)
- Interdisciplinary student projects for AI-based systems
- Testing and infrastructure-as-code for automotive software
There is more information here.
There are also two open topics at the Graduate School of Excellence advanced Manufacturing Engineering (GSaME) for which stipends are available:
- Infrastructure-as-Code as Basis for Industrial-Grade Devops: Quality, Integration, Testing
- Enabling Quantum Software Engineering for the Manufacturing Domain
More information here.
We are looking forward to your applications!
For more information, contact Prof. Stefan Wagner directly.