Checklist for Review Completion
The following checklist describes which tasks have to be or should be performed after a review session.
- Based on the review report, the manager must decide whether to rework or to release the product.
- In the latter case, he must allocate resources and time schedules for rework.
- In case he decides to release the product contrary to the review decision, he has to inform the review team about the reasons.
- The author modifies his product based on the review findings and the marked product copies. He has to modify exactly what the review team asks him to, nothing less and nothing more.
- Together with the new product version the author should provide a list of modifications (with references to the list of findings).
- Moderator or reviewer
- When only minor errors had to be corrected, the moderator or one of the reviewers reexamnies the product and informs the manager to release the modified product.
- In case severe errors had to be corrected, the same review team again has to review the product.