Checklist for Deciding about Project Completion
- Have all output criteria been complied?
- Have the results been verified and accepted by quality assurance?
- Have the results been verified and accepted by the customer?
- Have you got a verification about the completely performed test runs?
- Have the goals defined in the quality assurance plan been achieved?
- Has the development order been complied? If not, have you developed a plan how to meet open requirements? Did the customer agree to the plan?